The salary range of employees working in Lithuania is, by default, in the range from 605.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,012.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Lithuania into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Lithuania by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Lithuania (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Lithuania (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Architect Information Technology
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT Manager Management
9. Country Manager/Director Top Management
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Head of the Legal Department Management
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Production Director Top Management
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. Senior Project Manager Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Software Engineer Information Technology
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Lithuania (EUR)
1. Porter, Information Staff General labour
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
4. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
7. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Au-pair General labour
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Florist Service Industries
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Survey Interviewer General labour
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Waiter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Health Care Assistant Medicine & Social Care
20. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary