Description of job position
- Taking customer measurements using a tape measure (for sewing garments on request). * Taking notes on distinctive figure imperfections (e.g. bulging belly, butt, curvy legs etc.). * Providing advice on the selection of a suitable fabric, cut etc. * Tracing designs on textiles, leather, imitation leather etc. by use of tailor’s chalk. * Cutting out individual garments from the fabrics and other materials. * Handing over the cut garments to tailors for sewing. * Marking the clothes’ alterations with pins during testing. * Handing over the marked clothes to tailors for finishing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
430 - 770 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
430 - 858 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
440 - 767 EUR
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
430 - 828 EUR
1,319 - 6,041 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used