Description of job position
- Providing information to visitors and navigating them within the building. * Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls. * Keeping records of visitors and their personal data to a limited extent. * Lending keys to lockable rooms to authorised personnel. * Locking the entrance door at night and during public holidays.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Porter, Information Staff - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
430 - 770 EUR
430 - 1,000 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
430 - 858 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
440 - 767 EUR
1,319 - 6,041 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used