Description of job position
- Receiving and sorting postal items according to delivery districts.
- Delivering letter and parcel mail, periodicals, personal delivery and registered delivery.
- Paying money orders, pensions and other eligible benefits.
- Accounting for funds received after returning from an errand.
- Selling valuables and other postal products.
- Respecting postal secrecy.
- Responsibility for the delivered items.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
640 - 710 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
640 - 713 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
640 - 778 EUR
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
640 - 756 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,666 - 5,003 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used