Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the leasing department within the company. * Responsibility for the business results of the entrusted department. * Finding and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with them. * Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees. * Training new recruits. * Finding and designing courses and trainings for subordinate staff. * Checking the attendance of subordinate employees. * Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees. * Preparing weekly and monthly reports. * Solving non-standard situations in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Leasing Director - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
570 - 771 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,108 - 4,908 EUR
1,206 - 5,934 EUR
1,410 - 5,776 EUR
2,292 - 5,788 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used