Description of job position
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Conferring with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Researching, designing, evaluating, installing, operating, and maintaining mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Providing feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
570 - 771 EUR
Senior Sales Representative
668 - 2,376 EUR
Qualified Mechanical Engineer
844 - 2,015 EUR
904 - 1,897 EUR
2,292 - 5,788 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used