Description of job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
386 - 661 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
503 - 1,533 EUR
714 - 1,586 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
564 - 1,450 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,556 - 6,019 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used