Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm. * Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals. * Designing improvements in the production process. * Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon. * Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees. * Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm. * Sending regular reports on the condition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
430 - 771 EUR
Water Management Technician
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
524 - 1,142 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
496 - 1,192 EUR
494 - 1,200 EUR
1,515 - 6,280 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used