Average netto salary for this position in Lithuania is 761 EURCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Operating or tending equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Observing and listening to machinery operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
- Attaching farm implements such as plows discs, sprayers, or harvesters to tractors, using bolts and hand tools.
- Driveling trucks to haul crops, supplies, tools, or farm workers.
- Adjusting, repairing, and servicing farm machinery and notifying supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
- Operating towed machines such as seed drills or manure spreaders to plant, fertilize, dust, and spray crops.
- Loading hoppers, containers, or conveyors to feed machines with products, using forklifts, transfer augers, suction gates, shovels, or pitchforks.
- Spraying fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungus and weed growth, and diseases, using hand sprayers.
- Mixing specified materials or chemicals, and dump solutions, powders, or seeds into planter or sprayer machinery.
- Irrigating soil, using portable pipes or ditch systems, and maintaining ditches or pipes and pumps.
- Directing and monitoring the activities of work crews engaged in planting, weeding, or harvesting activities.
- Loading and unloading crops or containers of materials, manually or using conveyors, handtrucks, forklifts, or transfer augers.
- Weighing crop-filled containers, and record weights and other identifying information.
Position Agricultural Equipment Operator - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
Wood Processing Industry
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
Public Administration, Self-governance
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used